LANAP® Laser Treatment in Houston, TX
If you or your loved ones need gum disease treatment, consider Dr. Friedberg for laser gum treatment – the safe, gentle gum disease treatment.Gum disease affects nearly everyone to some degree, so don’t feel embarrassed. But do get it treated. Gum disease treatment will help you keep your existing teeth and may even reduce your chances of developing cardiovascular disease, cancer, low-birth rates and other health issues associated with gum disease.Up until now, it was easy to see why so many people avoided gum disease treatment. Traditional gum disease treatment can be a pretty uncomfortable and daunting experience. Here’s what typically happens: The gums are sliced and scraped, destroying healthy gum tissue along with the bad. The gums bleed, sometimes profusely, and require stitches and bandages to heal.• Recovery can be long and painful – pain medication is often necessary. Eating is difficult – only soft foods allowed until gums are healed.
Try Laser Treatment Instead
Dr. Friedberg performs gum disease treatment differently – with the Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP®) – the only FDA-cleared laser treatment available for gum disease treatment.
LANAP® is an exceedingly effective, long-term gum disease treatment supported by scientific research and human histological studies. Completely trained and certified to perform LANAP® laser treatment, Dr. Friedberg uses the PerioLase® MVP-7™ laser. This first-rate dental laser is also FDA-cleared when used during LANAP® and delivers impressive, lasting results that traditional gum disease treatment can’t.
Because the PerioLase® MVP-7™ is so precise, it knows only to search out and destroy the harmful bacteria lurking inside gum pockets while leaving nearby healthy gum tissue alone. The tissue that’s left behind reattaches to the surface roots of your teeth to protect and support them. LANAP®even grows new bone around existing teeth, a remarkable innovation in gum disease treatment and a big plus for patients who are at risk of losing teeth.
Overall Benefits of LANAP® Laser treatment:
• LANAP® Laser Gum treatment doesn’t hurt – no cutting, no bandages, and usually no pain medication
• No extractions – you can hold onto your own teeth
• Minimal or no bleeding – the PerioLase® MVP-7™ immediately identifies and destroys bacteria that cause 90 percent of inflammation and bleeding
• Quick recovery time – enjoy normal activities in one day or less
• Gum line remains intact – no loss of healthy tissue
• Decreased tooth sensitivity
• Long-term, predictable results – patients who practice good oral health enjoy permanent results with laser gum disease treatment
• New bone growth – LANAP® is the only gum disease treatment scientifically proven to regenerate bone around the teeth
Download the LANAP Laser Pack
Next LANAP Procedure >>
Our Google Patient Review
Very, very nervous going in but left a happy happy camper everyone was very nice and made me feel at home. Dr. Friedberg even gave me a call after surgery to check up on me. I would recommend Dr. Friedberg to family and friends.
5 out of 5 stars by Iris Gonzalez on 06/06/2016