Minimally Invasive Treatment For Receding Gums in Houston, TX
Many individuals incorrectly assume that their gum recession is too advanced to be reversed or stopped. However, Dr. Robert Friedberg has the expertise to treat patients with all stages of receding gums in Houston, TX.
Using proven methods like the Pinhole Surgical Technique™, Dr. Friedberg can restore your dental health and beautiful smile. There is no need for gum disease to have a negative effect on your life any longer.
How Does Gum Recession Happen?
Your gums can recede for a wide variety of reasons, including those that are listed below.
• Your gum disease (also called periodontal disease) has progressed to the point where the gum tissues are withdrawing from the areas they are supposed to protect.
• You have been unable to maintain regular dental treatments for a number of years.
• You are brushing your teeth too aggressively or are using improper brushing techniques.
• Your bite is misaligned or your teeth are crooked.
• You are experiencing hormonal changes as a result of pre-menopause, menopause, or pregnancy.
• You have lip, tongue, or gum piercings that are irritating your gum tissues.
The good news is that all these reasons can be addressed and resolved, leaving you with stronger teeth and gums.
What Happens If Receding Gums Is Not Treated?
If gum recession is not treated, a number of problems can occur. The gums will continue to recede, exposing tooth roots and potentially bone. Over time, root exposure can lead to tooth loosening and tooth loss. In addition, gum recession can detract from the aesthetic appeal of your smile as more of the teeth’s surfaces are exposed, resulting in a “gummy” appearance. Many people who have gum recession try to avoid smiling because they become self-conscious due to their dental issues.
Stop Receding Gums Today!
If you have gum disease or receding gums in Houston, TX, contact Dr. Friedberg today to learn how you can treat your receding gums using the most modern technologies available.
by Recent Patients 5 out of 5 stars based on 2 Reviews.
Our Google Patient Review
I had a new gum procedure done called pinhole, a few months ago and I am so happy with my results, The staff was great explained everything to me and made me feel comfortable, I would recommend any one with gum recession or any periodontal problems to call the office of Dr. Friedberg.
5 out of 5 stars by Monica Lucero on 03/02/2016
Our Google Patient Review
Always a pleasant experience, doctor and staff are excellent. Referred family and recommended to friends.
5 out of 5 stars by Marianne Waldrop on 05/17/2016